working hard for you.
When you chose SHELTER you will also have a dedicated listing manager providing thorough guidance, support, and expertise for getting your house listed for no additional cost. This includes focused attention on:
- Thoughtful oversight of professional photography to ensure your best assets stand out
- Support and recommendations for necessary or desired improvements
- A thorough discovery session along with your agent to gather all the pertinent info needed to get your house sold
- Execution of timeline for getting on the market to meet your needs
- Oversight of all marketing materials
- Follow up with each showing agent for specific feedback and regular follow-up with interested parties
- Weekly reporting and market analysis of your listing status
Bells & whistles included with every listing for no additional cost:
- Excellent HD photography PLUS floor plan
- Electronic lockboxes – an added safety measure!
- Basic cleaning
- In-house staging consultation
- Square footage verification
- Professional sign yard arm
- Superb marketing materials
- Open houses first weekend
- Weekly feedback reporting
Our most popular package and offers the most value. Learn more about why sellers LOVE this package <HERE>.
- Standard package PLUS
- Pre-list inspection
- Roof inspection
- Sewer line scope
- Professional deep cleaning service
- Professional staging consultation
- Home Book (hard copy and digital media)
- Luxury Marketing Materials
- Premium package PLUS
- Attended showings – a representative from our team attends all showings
- Allowance for home staging (up to an amount mutually agreed upon prior to listing)
- Home maintenance – yard, snow removal, and weekly cleanings
We are here to make your experience exceptional. Whether its contractor referrals to get your home ready for sale, tenant management/mediation experience or property management experience for vacant listings, just let us know how we can help you.
After being in the same home for almost twelve years, my husband and I were rusty in the buying/selling process, and admittedly nervous every step of the way. Chip Parrish not only calmly comforted us but assisted through our unanticipated "emergencies". Chip navigated us through establishing a mortgage and finding a new insurance company at the eleventh-and-a-half hour. We found Chip to be honest, sincere, and true to his word. We are grateful to Chip for his services.
- Judy L.
Chip helped me out big time. He made my first home-buying experience easy by being informative, honest, and taking the time to find out specifically what it was that I needed. He is extremely experienced, knowledgeable, and guided me through what should have been a stressful experience. He found me a great place, a great deal, and I wouldn't go to anyone else for any of my future real estate investments.
- Pat M.
Very professional and very aggressive. I believe Chip really understands the market and with this knowledge he provided great advise on the initial listing price and strategic advise on when I needed to reduce the price. Both the initial listing price and the reduced price were still very aggressive. I would recommend Chip if you are looking for an agent to help sell your house.