working hard for you.
When you chose SHELTER you will also have a dedicated listing manager providing thorough guidance, support, and expertise for getting your house listed for no additional cost. This includes focused attention on:
- Thoughtful oversight of professional photography to ensure your best assets stand out
- Support and recommendations for necessary or desired improvements
- A thorough discovery session along with your agent to gather all the pertinent info needed to get your house sold
- Execution of timeline for getting on the market to meet your needs
- Oversight of all marketing materials
- Follow up with each showing agent for specific feedback and regular follow-up with interested parties
- Weekly reporting and market analysis of your listing status
We are here to make your experience exceptional. Whether its contractor referrals to get your home ready for sale, tenant management/mediation experience or property management experience for vacant listings, just let us know how we can help you.
Bells & whistles included with every listing for no additional cost:
- Excellent HD photography PLUS floor plan
- Electronic lockboxes – an added safety measure!
- Basic cleaning
- In-house staging consultation
- Square footage verification
- Professional sign yard arm
- Superb marketing materials
- Open houses first weekend
- Weekly feedback reporting
Our most popular package and offers the most value. Learn more about why sellers LOVE this package <HERE>.
- Standard package PLUS
- Pre-list inspection
- Roof inspection
- Sewer line scope
- Professional deep cleaning service
- Professional staging consultation
- Home Book (hard copy and digital media)
- Luxury Marketing Materials
- Premium package PLUS
- Attended showings – a representative from our team attends all showings
- Allowance for home staging (up to an amount mutually agreed upon prior to listing)
- Home maintenance – yard, snow removal, and weekly cleanings
After being in the same home for almost twelve years, my husband and I were rusty in the buying/selling process, and admittedly nervous every step of the way. Chip Parrish not only calmly comforted us but assisted through our unanticipated "emergencies". Chip navigated us through establishing a mortgage and finding a new insurance company at the eleventh-and-a-half hour. We found Chip to be honest, sincere, and true to his word. We are grateful to Chip for his services.
- Judy L.
Chip helped me out big time. He made my first home-buying experience easy by being informative, honest, and taking the time to find out specifically what it was that I needed. He is extremely experienced, knowledgeable, and guided me through what should have been a stressful experience. He found me a great place, a great deal, and I wouldn't go to anyone else for any of my future real estate investments.
- Pat M.
Very professional and very aggressive. I believe Chip really understands the market and with this knowledge he provided great advise on the initial listing price and strategic advise on when I needed to reduce the price. Both the initial listing price and the reduced price were still very aggressive. I would recommend Chip if you are looking for an agent to help sell your house.